As a Delivery/ Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client based projects, client liaison, pre-sales, and cross-functional development will fall within the ambit of your responsibilities.
* Identify key business objectives and provide solution recommendations while performing business proves and management consulting analysis.
* Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
* Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
* Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
* Responsible for managing the business unit as a profit center.
* Identify potential sales opportunities for the sales team. Support the Sales team in gathering requirements to develop a solution fit with a strong value proposition.
* Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
* Good technical experience in Java, Angular, DevOps, and open source projects.
* Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
* Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
* Delivery Management objectives in Onshore & Offshore Model for multiple clients across the globe.
* Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
* Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situation with professionalism.
* Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery center.
* Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/ or change control process.
* Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
* Drive and coordinate crisis management.
* Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Understanding of Agile methodologies.
About QSS Technosoft : (www.qsstechnosoft.com)
An ISO 27001-2013 and CMMI LEVEL 3 certified company based in Noida, India with a presence across Minnesota, USA | Backed up by highly experienced team of 200+professionals | Expertise in more than 30 domains across all industry verticals | Dubbed as one of the top software testing companies across USA by GoodFirms |Early adopters of trending technologies like IoT, Chatbot, Blockchain, Biometrics, Wearable, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning (ML) | Happy & growing client base across 20+ countries so far.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work experience: Freshers or 1 year experience
Salary: 1.8 to 3.2 Lpa depends on interview
Job type: full time work from home
Location: Noida NCR